What Do I Need To Do?
If you are a Michigan Resident you can apply for you Medical Card in Michigan. This requires you to have a valid Michigan State ID or License, or a Michigan Voters Registration. Bring these with you when you see the Doctor. Make an appointment with our Doctor for a free consultation to see if you qualify for your card. Once you talk to the doctor if you qualify you will pay any associated fees to the Provisioning Center and to the state. We will guide you through this process. Call us today to get started and get certified.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Positive status for HIV
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Crohn's Disease
- Agitation of Alzheimer's disease
- Nail Patella, or the treatment of these conditions.
- Chronic Pain
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Tourette’s Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
- A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces one or more of the following:
- Cachexia or Wasting Syndrome
- Severe and chronic pain
- Severe nausea
- Seizures, including but not limited to those characteristic of epilepsy
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those characteristic of multiple sclerosis
Make an appointment at The Green Door and get certified!