What Do I Need To Do?
If you are a Michigan Resident you can apply for you Medical Card in Michigan. This requires you to have a valid Michigan State ID or License, or a Michigan Voters Registration. Bring these with you when you see the Doctor. Make an appointment with our Doctor for a free consultation to see if you qualify for your card. Once you talk to the doctor if you qualify you will pay any associated fees to the Provisioning Center and to the state. We will guide you through this process. Call us today to get started and get certified.
- Cancer, glaucoma, HIV/AIDS, hepatitis C, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder), Crohn’s disease, agitation of Alzheimer’s disease, or nail patella.
- A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces one or more of the following:
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome;
- severe and chronic pain
- Severe nausea
- Seizures, including those characteristics of epilepsy; or
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis
- and, any other medical condition or treatment for a medical condition adopted by the department by rule.
Make an appointment at The Green Door and get certified!